Some useful tips when using similar sites like LuvFree
You've probably seen advice such as "12 Tips to Get the Girl of Your Dreams Online", or "15 Tips for Safe Dating" and so on. After reading some of these tips, you may decide to use these strategies. In some cases, they'll work, but sometimes it's hard to be an ideal talker. If you've enjoyed an interesting soccer game, you'll want to talk about it and if you've bought a gorgeous dress, then you'll want to let people know how much you like it! So go ahead and talk! Don't be sidetracked, be yourself. Why shouldn't you talk about what interests you? It's easier to find a person who shares the same ideas and interests and they should at least be respectful of the way you live your life.
There are useful tips to using online dating sites:
1. Finding friends may take a little more time than you planned. Don't be disappointed. Don't just give up. You've got to work hard in order to achieve your goals in life and it's possible that you'll be working on your dream and it might never happen but if you sit with your hands closed then you'll never achieve anything at all. In order to win a lottery, you'll at least have to purchase a lottery ticket. So if you're looking for a soul mate, you'll need to register on at least one dating site to get started.
2. LuvFree is one of the most open sites for visitors. Unlike other dating sites we don't set limits to visitors looking at photo previews and there are no limits to profile searches. You can easily view a profile that's interested you and in that way, you may wish to become a user if you see someone you wish to get to know better.
3. If you don't know what to write in your first message, you can just send a "virtual kiss" to show you're interested, although it's better if you can write a letter, which you can keep as simple as you wish.
4. Profiles with photos are more interesting for visitors than profiles without. Statistics show that profiles without photos are very often ignored. The more photos you have, the more interested a visitor will be to get to know you. From the beginning of 2010, our website has laid out certain rules on photos. In your profile, the main photo has to be only of you and group pictures, photos of a car, pets or children are not allowed as primary images.
5. Please note that users without photos won't be able to use our chat rooms.
6. You can write unlimited messages to users who you've added to your "Friends List". In this instance, you don't need to enter the anti-spam code for each letter you write.
7. If you don't want a user to rate your profile, you can simply turn the option off by clicking "Allow rating" on your profile.
8. If you don't want let other user to comment on your profile, click "Block comments" on your profile.
9. With using "Suspend" button on page "My Panel" you can make your profile temporarily invisible for everybody. Later on you can make activate back you profile. If desired you can press "Delete" on page "My Panel" to completely get rid of your account.