Log in to your LuvFree account which takes you to your "My Panel" page. Once here, view your profile by clicking the "View profile" button in the "Manage profile" section in the upper right corner of the page. Once on your profile, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see your profile's comment section and click where it says "Delete" next to the unwanted comment and it will disappear permanently from your profile.
Looking for a mutually compatible woman for possible long term relationship
|I am a||Man|
|Height||5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)|
|I look for a||woman, 40-60 y.o. any ethnicity for relationship|
More about me:
1) I am:
a) 5ft10in tall, average build, clean-shaven, bald, 50 year old, single male;
b) Vegetarian, Pisces; East Indian origin, non-smoker, do not consume any alcohol ; presently interested in yoga, fitness, mixed martial arts, information technology, law, music, Hindu and Buddhist philosophy. I am a fire-horse as per the Chinese astrological calendar, and a headstrong person.
c) I am quite analytical, and endeavor to be practical.
2) A good philosophy that I ENDEAVOR to follow: 'Do unto others as you want them to do unto you'. 'Desiderata', copyrighted in 1927 by Max Ehrmann is one of my favorites.
3) Earlier-practiced sports include Boxing and TaekwonDo [korean] Karate.
4) I graduated with highest academic honors in my BA- dual majors in Computer Science and Mathematics, and earned multiple scholastic honors; thereafter, MBA- MIS, some doctoral level course-work, all of my higher education was in USA; followed by relevant I.T. related courses. I have authored multiple I.T. relevant publications.
NOTICE: Nobody is granted permission by me to use any portion of my profile or pictures in any form or forum, whether current or future. Such actions on your part, will be interpreted as a violation of my privacy. You may be legally liable for any and all consequences.
Books/Reading, Boxing, Business, Comics, Computers, Economics, Education/Career, Health/Fitness, Home/Landscaping, Music, Net surfing, Philosophy, Religion/Spiritual, Science, Sports, Walking, Wrestling, Writing
About my ideal partner:
1) I prefer a long-term relationship.
A casual, sex-only, fling does not interest me, nor does aggressive, arrogant, racist attitudes.
2) Ideally, I appreciate a mutual sincerity, honesty, fidelity.
However, realisitically we do not live in an ideal world.
3) With due respect to all, I am NOT interested in any manipulative/ exploitative "gold-diggers" seeking "free meal-tickets", or immigration sponsorship, nor any "freeloader" women.
Therefore, any costs (IF any), associated with any dating-activity would require each individual paying for his-her own expenses. I do not subscribe to any "chivalry" in today's day and age of equal rights (and consequent equal responsibilities). If any woman claims to be "low maintenance", my rebuttal response is that, I too am "low maintenance" for her (on the same scale). Hence, we "go dutch".
4) Usually voluntarily, I do not allow anyone to control me any more than minimally necessary. Therefore, any "control freaks" will end up wasting their time and energy (and mine too) in attempting to manipulate me. I have aged parents (and an overseas sister), and they will ALWAYS come first in my life
5) I am looking for a possible long-term relationship with a mutually compatible woman. However, please note that I may not be interested in any marriage (or common-law arrangements), nor in producing any
children, given the realistic legal ramifications if the marriage or the prospective mutual association breaks down.