The only way this would happen is if an administrator found your blog post to be in violation of the blog rules and deleted it.
Looking for an all-around awesome guy!
|I am a||Woman|
|From||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Height||5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)|
|Income||$10,000/year and less|
|I look for a||man, 24-40 y.o. any ethnicity for friendship, relationship, romance|
More about me:
- I'm Kelly.
I have a bit of a sense of humor. I have developed it more recently, and would describe it as fun, cheeky, and odd. Also if you've seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Bob's Burgers, that describes it somewhat too. Actually pretty much my comedy is influenced by my life in general - I see something such as a movie or experience something (e.g. life event) and in my head make connections and from there sometimes I formulate a good joke.
- My main interest is Film/Movies, - watching them and studying their rich history. I enjoy analyzing, and discussing them, giving my own perspective/take on not only my favorite films, but ones that I find worth discussing and can talk about.
- I'm up in the air when it comes to what I want to do in life. I have ambitions and goals, just not sure on the direction in which to take them. I've been thinking stand-up comedy, Film "Critic" or writer, making my own product (something that helps keep shoes clean and looking new is an idea I have so far). I am also interested in doing some investing, but need to save money and educate myself more about it as well as consult others knowledgeable in the area. For the moment, I have an internet job, doing transcriptions and other various tasks. It's better than nothing, but itís until I land something better and more permanent.
- My personality is a mix of things - deep, intuitive, quiet, shy, sensitive, but once I get to know a person I open up and can be very warm, caring, as well as very cheeky and humorous (I'll crack jokes) - its just a way of showing my affection. I can be friendly towards anyone pretty much and am very considerate of other peopleís feelings. If you have/show respect for me, I'll do the same.
- I would consider myself a sophisticated person - I enjoy the finer things in life, and intellectual stimulation such as going to concerts, operas, museums, or having good conversation over drinks. I can be somewhat high maintenance, but I promise you its not too much as I can be very laid back and enjoy some television or a good movie, while lounging at home in t-shirt and jeans. I do like to dress nicely though, I am very stylish, and enjoy shopping. I would describe my style as classic, elegant, and edgy.
- I try my best to stay healthy - I exercise at least every other day and eat well - I eat a mainly vegetarian diet, though earlier this year I reintroduced seafood back into my diet. I do enjoy my "junk" favorites from time to time though.
Other fun stuff about me:
Favorite food: Pizza, Pesto, Truffles (Fungi) and Bear Claws have become my new favorite pastry/sweet.
Favorite music/artists: Classical, Rock - mainly alternative, classic and indie; Blondie, The Doors, Tchaikovsky.
Favorite beverages: Coconut milk, The Mountain Dews (regular, diet, code red, baja blast). I enjoy a good drink such as a margarita or pina colada, but most of all a good Heineken.
Favorite shows: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Mad Men, Bob's Burgers, Seinfeld.
Favorite movies: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931), War Horse, Blue Jasmine, Casablanca.
Favorite reads: The Great Gatsby, For One More Day, A World Without Us, Pride and Prejudice, The Red Badge of Courage.
Art/Culture, Beauty/Fashion, Books/Reading, Cinema/Movies, Collecting, Cooking/Food, Eating out, Entertainment, Health/Fitness, Hiking, History, Live Shows, Music, Nature, Pets, Photography, Psychology, Shopping, Sports, Tattoos/Piercings, Video Games, Volunteering, Walking