While logged in, click on "My Blog Posts" in the upper left to view all of your blog posts. Find the blog post with the unwanted comment and click on the title to view the entire blog post and scroll down to the bottom to see the comments. Click "Delete" on the unwanted post to remove it permanently.
I like a lot of things
|I am a||Man|
|From||Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States|
|I look for a||woman, 23-39 y.o. any ethnicity for friendship, relationship, romance|
More about me:
It's really hard to say anything. I could tell you a whole bunch of things about me that are merely relative and really don't have any value.
I could also mislead or misinform you by telling you what I think you want to hear and withholding things I don't want you to know about me.
Kind a sucks doesn't it.
I do like to do the following:
- using the bathroom (number 1 or 2)
- intimacy (cuddling, touching and sex)
- zoning out when you talk (I am sorry what did you say?)
- more eating
- more sex
Things I don't like:
- when my foot falls asleep.
- when my parents don't listen to me.
- when I sneeeze and stuff comes out my nose
- Erectile discfunction (not yet)
- Zipping up my stuff in my pant zipper.
- The idea of losing my teeth someday
- puking and dry heevs
- coughing and choking
- getting done going number 2 and realizing there is no toilet paper.
- public bathrooms that are dirty.
- my ex-wife