LuvFree
User Login
Username: Password:
LuvFree Community
LuvFree users Total: 153248
Users by country

US dating
Quick Advice
How do I disable other users from leaving comments on my profile?

Log in to your LuvFree account and click the "My Profile" tab in the navigation panel at the top of the page and find the "More Options" section. The second slider in this section allows you to toggle this feature on or off. If you don't want other LuvFree members leaving comments on your profile, simply toggle the switch off. If you wish to enable this feature, you can toggle the switch on at any time.

Read more

Women from Latvia

No photo
hamhaam
woman 28 y.o. from Riga, Latvia
;-)
Okay,I have no idea what to write here cuz I don't care about real dating now. I agree to have some chat. And looks like I'm almost done writing 150 characters. :lol:
inguc_is
woman 35 y.o. from Daugavpils, Latvia
SMILE
Simply the best.Looking for the best! Funny, atractive girl, who love to travel more than anything else in this life! Enjoy life and want to move from Latvia to any other country!
Ingrid
woman 58 y.o. from Riga, Latvia
Looking for a decent man
I am lawyer. I have born in Riga. My nationality I ma Lithuanian. I am Catholic. I like traveling. I like sun and see. I like spending time in Nature and like walking through narrow Riga streets. Looking for friendly, decent man with humor.
daniela35
woman 45 y.o. from Riga, Latvia
I am
I have a small but significant :D Respect for the good people, I hate nodevējus.Esmu fair for others and want others to be honest with me! I take from life all.
PRINCESSSSS
woman 29 y.o. from RIGA, Latvia
HEYYYYYYYY
HELLO EVERYONE. MY NAME IS DANIELLE , IM 18 , IM FROM RIGA , LATVIA :!: IM HERE BECAUSE ID LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD , I LOVE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS
No photo
Emera
woman 50 y.o. from Riga, Latvia
Life is so much better if you have someone special
I am a hopeless romantic who still believes in love.... I would like to meet someone who believes in true family values. Life is so much better if you have someone special to share it with.
baccardi_black
woman 46 y.o. from Riga, Latvia
I am not a gift I am surprise
Don't wait for a perfect moment... take a moment and make it perfect! Unbreak my heart... say you love me again...
No photo
kvatro
woman 50 y.o. from Riga, Latvia
Hello old fried!
:wink: Or live only on memories?? life but need to make a difference, it is necessary to take risks! In which do not jeopardize it running on the Canary Islands!
Happyness
woman 57 y.o. from Riga, Latvia
Positively oriented,friendly,happy woman,would love to find soulmate
If you want to be happy in your relationships, the first thing you need to do is get willing to be happy. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. I want to love and want to be loved.Peace begins with a smile and I love to smile... more
Sweetyyy
woman 35 y.o. from Tukums, Latvia
Make the stars look like they're not shining-Cause im amazing...Just the way i am!
Sometimes I pretend to be NORMAL-But its gets boring...So I go back to being ME!!! :) I'm smiling because I have NO IDEA what's going on! I'm right 97% of the time,so why worry about the other 3%??? ...hmmm,for birthday gift i want not much-just Radio with Sport Car around it!!! lol :)
Quick Search
I am a: seeking a:
with photo
search options
New Photos