You can post up to 30 photos.
Waiting for a Girl like you
|I am a||Man|
|From||MIDWEST CITY, Oklahoma, United States|
|Height||5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)|
|Education||BA/BS (4 years college)|
|I look for a||woman, 24-43 y.o. any ethnicity for relationship|
More about me:
I enjoy outdoors, have a slapstick sense of humor, enjoy various activities, BBQ's, Swimming, Pets, Home Projects, Shopping, Movies, and just being together. I have a good home, job (where I spend most my time), and am currently single. I also have children that visit me regularly.
About my ideal partner:
Looking for someone that would like to work towards building a long term relationship together. I am in no rush to get married anytime in the near future however would like a dedicated lady. No rush and take it slow. A relationship where we are a team making life better for both of us together....I don't put much since I am usually not good about bragging in writing, I prefer that in person....LOL
What I look for in a potential partner can kind of be summed up in a few starter questions, although not all inclusive of course just gives an idea if we are agreeable on a basic level.
1) Political Affiliation? Red, Blue, or Independent?
2) Who is your favorite Star Trek character Kirk or Spock? Why?
3) Spender or Saver?
Also, generally looking for:
Height: 4'11 through 5'11
- Never Married or Divorced Once At The Most
- Has a Full Time Career or working on one
- Kind & Giving, Traditional in Nature
- Has No Children or One, can accept mine
- Doesn't plan to have future Children, Undecided or Unable too (Brady Bunch too much for Most People)
- Spiritual (Life Church A ++++; Not a Nun)
Please do not e-mail me just looking for a booty call.
(At least Dinner First, kidding; I see this statement in all the ladies profiles so I felt obligated to put it in my profile)....
I am not a mind reader so if you would like to talk or might be interested throw a shout out to me....Ladies it's ok to make 1st contact....It doesn't mean anything bad....Look forward to hearing....